Create a secondary color palette.
Design sales enablement brochures, flyers, presentation templates, and other marketing assets.
Refresh website architecture, graphics, and content.
Create several infographics to visually communicate the product functions.
Solutions #1 and #2 – Branding and Graphic Design
The client had been working solely with one color across tradeshow assets, marketing collateral, the website and other visual assets. This created a blur of color without drawing attention to their offering. Working with the executive team, I created a secondary palette that aligned with law enforcement, government agencies, and private security. Additionally, my role involved:
- Creating magazine advertisements
- Designing brochures, corporate folders, infographics, datasheets, technical spec sheets
- Creating sales enablement assets and presentation templates
- Storyboarding and producing promotional videos
- Designing tradeshow display banners, signage, backdrops, retractable banners, and other display assets
Solution #3 – Website
My role included:
- Researching and providing a competitive analysis
- Developing the sitemap
- Updating existing graphics
- Inserting additional graphics to create a cohesive look and feel
- Reviewing and revising content for comprehension and grammar
- Brand Palette
- Responsive website using WordPress
- Creative Writing
- SEO Optimization
- Graphic Design
- Photo editing
- UX/UI Design