eCommerce Website Design
Logo & Branding
Create a logo and color palette that would represent luxury products but not compete with existing luxury logos.
Design an eCommerce website for a catalog of 100+ preowned luxury handbags. Create a positive user experience.
Create a retail tag to extend the brand that can be attached to the product.
Support & Training
Enable and train the business owner to manage the shop after development.
Solution #1 – Logo & Branding
Black and white were selected as the brand colors to convey “black tie” visuals. Implementing this palette would prevent it from competing with existing luxury logos, oftentimes prominently displayed on the products.
Solution #2 – Website
In order to compete with established luxury resellers, I provided a competitor analysis, developed information architecture, determined user journey, and identified buyer personas. Additionally, my work included:
- Recommending Shopify over WordPress so the business owner could manage the shop easier.
- Creating Shopify account, updating all shop settings, installing and customizing a premium template.
- Identifying and optimizing product categories, variations, and tags.
- Creating composite images on home-slider using a combination of existing product photos and stock images to depict matching accessories.
- Selecting imagery for category display images.
- Editing all product photos to remove the background so the customer could focus solely on the product details.
- Editing product descriptions.
- Custom-coding website product pages to enable tabs for product details, specs, and shipping options.
- Creating content for policies, privacy, about, philanthropy, and other pages.
- Resizing and optimizing all product photos.
- Training the business owner how to use the Shopify dashboard and mobile app.
- Brand Palette
- Responsive eCommerce website using Shopify
- Creative Writing
- SEO Optimization
- Graphic Design
- Photo editing
- UX/UI Design